CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP.........pseudopolyposis

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
  Views: 1,669
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 162,417

Re: HELP.........pseudopolyposis

You might try NAC (n-acetyl-cysteine). I don't know what the pseudopolyposis is but the NAC prevents colon polyps and may also be useful in your condition.
Also NAC is a best known as a liver detoxifier, so I'm sure if you start Liver Cleansing asap that will help enormously. I wouldn't worry about too much bowel cleansing first, as long as you're not constipated or obstructed - in my experience doing too much of that just released stuff back into my system and back to the liver and gave me pains there because my liver was already overloaded. I have done two Liver Flushes and will do my third tonight and am getting better, am feeling better and my skin is better. Get Andreas book "The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush" (available from Amazon.com) and you'll read how all the other organs fit together with your liver. If your liver is congested you can expect your other organs to be sick too, get your liver operating at full steam again and it will help all your other organs get rid of toxic debris.

Hope this helps,
Bronte

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)