CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lymphatic blockages.

EDS Views: 2,138
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,622,577

Re: Lymphatic blockages.

I also had lymph blockages (according to the ND I was seeing at the time). There are some different treatments you can use, but they all cost money and time. Simplest thing to try first is just get more exercise. The lymph moves by manual contraction and fluids so any exercise you get will help. Staying properly hydrated will also help. Since a lot of the problems are in the gut (and there is a concentration of lymph nodes there), I did stomach exercises every day (both upper and lower as well as obliques). I also lifted light weights and walked or biked. It won't be easy at this stage, but you don't have do it like you're training for the olympics to get some benefit. Be careful not to overdo or you will hurt yourself like I did. Also make sure you're not constipated either. After you get things moving a little better, it will be easier to determine what is blocking your system (treating that will just take diligence and time).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)