CureZone   Log On   Join
kidney/groin ache/ after parasite and bowel cleanse.

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
  Views: 2,978
Published: 11 years ago

kidney/groin ache/ after parasite and bowel cleanse.

hi there..i'm not sure whats happening and would like to understand and was wondering if you could possibly give me some pointers as whats the best thing to do next?

2 months ago i deprived my body for the first time in a long time of copious amounts of caffeine, booze and a naughty and nice vegetarian diet. (carbs and cheese and cakes....)

I cut out the major poisons and junk, introduced a much much lighter and healthier diet in relation to before, along with constant water and herbal teas through out the day...i ate like this for a month...then to soups whilst i was on the parasite and bowel cleanse..

I completed the parasite and bowel programme with relative ease...felt great..then had something akin to the effects of die off, tiredness especially...Then pepped up.. only for odd sensations on the right hand side of my lower back...twinges and stitch and dull ache.. The kidneys?

I wasn't aware that this bowel and parasite cleanse could roll into this latest symptom? Of particular concern is the odd sensations in both side of the groin accompanied by similar odd sensations new to me in my clavicle shoulder area in that pit part by the base of the neck..like achey twinges too almost..is this a seperate thing related to poor posture possibly or is there a connection?

So far i've taken three dosages of 2oz lemon and oil. the back ache has improved much. Have i done the right thing? Whats the best step to do now? would it to be kidney cleanse of some description on its own...or will i have to run it simulataneously with another step for other reasons?

My reasons for this cleanse in the first place is my own belief and suspiscions of a chinese plum pit..stagnant/weak liver...

Are the kidney symptoms a direct consequence of the colon and parasite cleanse or is this a seperate issue and coincidence..? thank you in advance for giving this your consideration..oh! (neither do i know how many dosages of the lemon and oil is ok as i say the ache in the back has improved but the groin is still tangible as is the ache in the shoulder.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)