CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my gallbladder is inflamed and thickened

Views: 5,916
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 162,181

Re: my gallbladder is inflamed and thickened

Hello,
Sorry to hear of your problems. I too have been suffering with galbladder pain. I came across a very interesting site. I find the holistic approach to healing very interesting. THe address for the site is http://www.beckwithfamily.com/Flax1.html. Y

It basically is about using flax oil to prevent and help cure illneses. This site talks mainly about cancer (cancer often follows inflamation). This could be one of the reasons your Dr wants to operate.

THe web site is put together by a teacher who cured himself of prostate cancer. He began telling firends about how he cured himself and things just went from there. HE then put together some tapes to hand out to people who were interested. He has had feedback from these people and he has documented their progress.

He uses flax seed blended with cottage cheese. This combination was put together by a German doctor called Dr. Johanna Budwig.The cottage cheese provides the right protien for celular absorbtion of the flax seed oil. Please visit one of the many sites on the internet to find out more about her and her work. Then you can make you own mind up.The Dr I mentioned has won nobel prize awards for her work and is cosidered to be one of the leading authorities in her feild. This kind of adds more credibility to it all.

I just thought that the flax oil and cottage cheese could help with your inflamed galblader. The oil rebuilds the immune system, so it claims, and repairs dammaged cells. I have no reason to doubt the info on these sites, and it is a simple and easy remedy (if it works). There is nothing to lose. I have already bought my oil and cottage cheese. The information I have found on curezone has been so inspiring. I think I have read everything, and then I find something else around the corner.

Let me know what you think.

Best wishes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.984 sec, (1)