CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ex. Cheilitis FREE for 1 1/2 Years

cureforcurezone Views: 3,192
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,621,411

Re: Ex. Cheilitis FREE for 1 1/2 Years

true. over the five years i made many posts after trying many therapies an procedures. all in hope of relieving my symptoms. i have have spoken to soon for some of them in desperation to find a cure. however, they have all contributed to where i am today. this time ive posted only a few times over a year and a half to be sure. i can quite honestly say my lips are finally normal. in fact, the last two girlfriends ive had have even commented on how smooth and nice my lips are and one even wished she had them and she told me that. personally, i laugh in my head and think if they only knew but my point is that i have come that far. sure my lips may have an issue here and there, but whose dont. that is part of having normal lips.

put it this way. i went from not being able to talk, smile, laugh, grin, or even open my mouth to where i presently am. that to me is being cured. my lips dont have EC anymore, and dont peel on a regulated cycle. they dont build up like before with dead skin, and dont turn red or rash like. this is why i therefore claim to be cured of EC.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1432548#i

this is the link to when i posted updated pictures about 6 months ago. my lips are the same if not better.

in a month or so when work dies down i will create a new website with updated info. i will post everything necessary that can aid in your recovery.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)