CureZone   Log On   Join
what to do now, another hurdle!

Views: 628
Published: 9 years ago

what to do now, another hurdle!

whats happening now? Just finished the parasite bowel cleanse.. Feeling ok then yesterday weird sensations..?

I've had a Lower dull ache on right hand side of my back and waist for the past few days- not bothered at the time ..thought it was my posture carrying heavy shopping/ gardening..

Yesterday afternoon though, subtle stitch like feeling there at my waist,( like runners cramp) odd twinge sensations around,in the crease of my upper leg groin! feeling really cold i mean cold! It's the kidneys right? Movement of stones? Last night before this started had a serious craving for capers ?! like a cat with cat nip! Just read its a bitter.

Drinking lots of water, nettle tea, cranberry juice incase infection which this will help with..basically Want to nip this one in the bud..read briefly it can be really painfull. A DIY curezone remedy 2oz of lemon juice mixed with 2oz olive oil followed with plenty of water..helps to break stones down? open something up for easier passage?.

I wasn't expecting this so soon, the kidney cleansing kit still in it's wrappings..i guess I will start that programme tomorrow may as well. Surprised this has followed nearly a month from completing a parasite and Bowel Cleanse and a repercussion of a follow through possibly?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)