CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: information please

Views: 1,284
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 162,127

Re: information please

Thank you,

I agree with you about the parasites. Another reason for the parasite cleanse is that I am in the process of getting myself a juicer and want to do a detox. It seemed an absolute must to clean my liver out, and I should probably do a kidney cleanse too, so that the toxins are not re absorbed.

I am very interested in the holistic approach to health. My husband is a born skeptic and his idea of a good salad is one that includes a pork pie and potato chips on the side. He will think I am an idiot when he finds out I am going to do such things as coffee enenemas as part of the detox. I am sure there are plenty people on this site who have friends and spouses that think a preventative approach is absurd.

You have to be passionate about taking care of your health in order to make it work. I think that is the problem with most people.......they do not disagree with it, but they just do not have the staying power or motivation to see it through. THeir only defense is therefore to pick holes in it in order to justify there own behaviour.IT is also true that none of us have the right to judge, so you have to tred carefully.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)