CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This fiber stuff makes me confused!

mrslady Views: 3,818
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 16,186

Re: This fiber stuff makes me confused!

I'd like to know the answer to this too. Whenever I have fibre I get constipated.

For my leaky gut I'm eating organic protein with each meal that has a good amount of fat, I'm also trying not to eat bad food combos so I don't mix veg fat with animal protein or fat. This def helps my bloating. good organic protein contains natural glutamine so I believe this has helped me a bit.

I'm also on Nature's Biotics SBOs.

As far as fibre goes I'm not sure. Google the specific carbohydrate diet (breaking the viscious circle) This has an illegal and legal food section and is designed to heal the gut of those with crohns disease. The diet doesn't actually agree with too much fibre until you have healed a lot of the damage. Do what feels right. I know it just clogs me up at the moment so go easy and listen to what your body does.

I also learnt today that your liver detoxifies most during deep sleep (this is during 10pm-12pm (approx) If you eat just before this time or aren't asleep then your liver cannot detoxify to its full capacity. This makes digestion harder the next day and all other bodily functions linked to the liver. I'm aiming to be in bed at 9.30pm each night to try and regulate my natural body functions. Andreas Moritz book, Health and Rejuvenation is amazing and I'm slowly learning natural body routines.

Another thing that is supposed to be very good for leaky gut is natural cod liver oil. Mine is by Blue Ice from Canada. Plus you get natural vits a and d. But do make sure it's natural as a lot of them are synthetic. Blue Ice isn't.

Sorry I've gone on and still haven't managed to answer the fibre question. Hope this helps

Lady :D

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)