CureZone   Log On   Join
Uny...

t_montreal Views: 418
Published: 9 years ago

Uny...

Hi,

I just wanted say...Thank you, and I love You <3

I got my order today (it arrived Friday, but my uncle picked it up today) and as always, it was like Christmas morning! My brother came marching up the stairs with my two very well filled boxes, and I was giddy!!! The feeling of receiving your herbs, as many have stated on the forum- well I just can't describe it. Everything was packaged so well and so lovingly, I just don't know how you do it so quickly and get it out so fast. THANK YOU:)))

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me as much as you did and for being so kind to me. Please thank Rocky as well:) You are truly an AMAZING Team!

I did another Liver Flush tonight (am doing 2 a week the last few weeks) and am off to do a Coffee-Enema now. It's been 4 hours since I took the potion and am feeling quite queezy and sluggish- and after reading (and re-reading) many of the Liver Flushing posts we have in the archives, I've decided to not wait until tommorow for my first CE. I am FINALLY starting to feel somewhat good about my Ups & Downs (as I really thought that I was just going crazy lately!) and I realize that my body has been doing SO MUCH work the last few months- and even though I still don't feel great a lot, it's part of the game. It also clearly shows me that I haven't been doing enough to support myself and the healing process nutritionally, physically and emotionally.

I am gaining more Positivity and more Strength and Courage to continue to persevere in getting everything I need to get this program DONE. To get WELL. To truly LIVE.

It's time, I am So Aware that IT IS TIME.:D

Teresa xoxo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)