CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi Big John, just getting back to ya

Surfer27 Views: 5,053
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,615,437

Hi Big John, just getting back to ya

Hey Big John,
It's Surfer27, just getting back to ya. I think in response to your text, that your friends, if they knew you before you had your fecal Body Odor , would remember how you smell before which, would be clean and fresh smelling. The other possibility is, if your friends have been around you, while you had your fecal Body Odor , they could also have gotten used to it and eventually, not let your fecal Body Odor offend them. Those are the only two possibilities that I can think of, when you said that your friend can't smell it. I have a couple of friends, 2 exactly, who also say that they can't smell my fecal body odor. One of my friends lives in the same place as me and for the last 8 months of living under the same roof as him, he's always said, that he can't smell anything coming off of me. I don't see how he can't smell it!! It's so overpowering!!!! I can only go back, to what I said up above, about the 2 possibilites. My second friend, said the same thing, that he can't sense anything and also thought, it was all in my head, which is bs and it totally is!!! That's why, the only people who can understand and relate to me, are those here on curezone, who know what I go through on a daily basis with fecal body odor and I gotta say, it's nice to have those people who know what you are talking about and more so, they are people, who actually believe you. Anyways, just try to keep your head up and try to not focus on it as much. Easier said then done, I know, but if you can, try to reflect back to what it was like, when you smelled clean and fresh and what you were able to do. Hopefully, that'll help you get your thoughts back in a hopeful perspective and help you think, that there's light at the end of the tunnel. That's what I try to do for myself, although I can't seem to do that everyday, I am trying to remain positive that someday, I will be able to get my life back, from this horrible misdiagnosed body problem. Okay, gotta go, but I will talk with you later. Take care and God bless you. Bye for now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.703 sec, (1)