CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some links on LF'ing :)Re: Need help please (Uny?)... Urgent

t_montreal Views: 1,701
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,614,867

Re: Some links on LF'ing :)Re: Need help please (Uny?)... Urgent

Hi Kcirla,

I hope you are doing well today:) You are most welcome for all the info- it really helps me out as well, to go back and look over all the wonderful material we have here on the forum. Mostly also, to be able to help someone else, as I have been helped so many times! :D

I did use apple juice before the flush- I have not been consistent in its use however- and I know that if one does a lot of apple/apple juice in the week heading into a flush, one will see more stones. I haven't seen stones yet since yesterday (when I flushed) and it's probably because I only had some apple juice yesterday, lol. In fact, I've only seen stones on 2-3 occasions, which makes me wonder if/how many I still have! I DO have parasites tho, that's for sure! I cannot wait to get rid of all those buggers:)

I really do hope someone jumps in to give you more complete advice soon! I can only relate what I know from personal experience, but the links definitely have tons of info for you to read and learn from. Always remember, it's a process:)

Hang in there, my thoughts are with you:)

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)