CureZone   Log On   Join
POsting Again: First flush, huge stones, killer back pain, please help

Miss Mew Views: 1,174
Published: 16 years ago

POsting Again: First flush, huge stones, killer back pain, please help

I am reposting as my message seems blank - not sure what happened.
Did my first flush days after completing The Master Cleanser for 21 days.
Passed hundred of stones all day - black, red and green, rice, lentil and pea sized. Starting in the afternoon, I began passing green stones 3/4 to 1 inch in size. Passed dozens of these over the afternoon/evening and next day.
Afternoon/evening of second day I began to get back pain - ache all over, lower and mid areas. I also woke up with a sore throat this morning and was a bit nauseous at breakfast. Good appetite non the less.
Have used a heating pad at night and during day as required. Am feeling pretty exhausted - better today than yesterday but still very aching back.
I did not have any symptoms prior to doing the flush - only did it for good health. Shocked at the number of large stones I passed. Planned to repeat in 2 weeks but now think I should sooner?
Any adive/insight/expereinces into back pain etc appreciated. Experienced flushers: if there are so many large stones on first flush, does that generally mean more and larger to come? Thanks & peace to all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)