CureZone   Log On   Join
First Flush: huge stones, killer back pain, please help

Miss Mew Views: 932
Published: 16 years ago

First Flush: huge stones, killer back pain, please help

I just did my first flush and was shocked at the results. Over the course of 2 days, I passed hundreds of stones. Many small, black red and green, rice size, lentil and pea size. They came out first. Then, toward the afternoon of the first day and increasing in that evening and continuing the next day I passed dozens of green stones, 3/4 to 1 inch in size. It was shocking. I have since been expereincing real back ache - it's a deep tissue ache, kind of non specific but hard to get comfortable. I had to spend yesterday mostly in bed, today I'm better but still not feeling great. I have used a heating pad (it seems to help) I am also fairly hungry, a little nauseous this morning at breakfast. I also woke up with a sore throat (still have it.) I did not have any symptoms of pain or gal stones or anything like that before. I just finished 21 days on Master Cleanser 5 days before doing the liver flush. I was planning on repeating flush in 2 weeks but now think I should do it again.
Is referred back pain from toxin release? residual stones? something stuck? I've read through the FAQ but not really found anything that adresses this directly. Appreciate any insights and/or advice

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.840 sec, (1)