CureZone   Log On   Join
New to Rife Forums!

zenfood Views: 2,404
Published: 11 years ago

New to Rife Forums!

Hello!

Ill try and keep that short

I am a new member here, the last couple of days i read some posts and you might be surprised that i don't actually think you guys are insane!!

Ive had chronic fatigue pretty much all my life and since one year and a half now I've been working full time on getting my health back on track. Recently i made the plunge into getting more seriously in rifing and frequencies, that i had heard about quite a while ago but didn't really invest in it then.

So I recently bought an ABPA to use with an F165, then heard that the bean was much better so got that instead. I received it a few days ago and started using it with a frequency sets i bought from Jeff Sutherland websites, called Measles Vaccine Complex 2.0. its been running 24/7 now and i cant tell much if its doing something or not... (note that I'm also running the ABPA 24/7)

I'm not sure if the witness I'm using is correct though, all I did was cut some hair off and put it on the bean (dowsing tells me that i got a 7/10 efficiency in signal transfer using hair). i have a Polaroid 600 too, would i be better of using a picture of myself on the bean? Also i got loads of orgonite and other metaphysical stuff in the same room as the bean, i guess there might be some interference there ill have to dowse that up too.

So i have a few questions about what i read around here:

I have a terminator 2 zapper, so to make the manna ill have to stick copper or silver wire on the electrodes, that will then get in contact with water, right?

Also, i don't have distilled water, but i have spring water that i gather myself right at the source; is that fine?

what witness do you use with the bean?

i heard some of you guys say you can program the bean not to send frequency over your head, or to purify the carbon, so it works with intent too?

and the big one: what is the doctrine everyone keeps talking about? is it just the name of a set of frequencies?

is there a list of programs somewhere where i could dowse and see which one i need?

Thanks a lot,

MAX

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)