The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 3,635
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,613,682

Re: Question for Hveragerthi ?

Hveragerthi, i have been following your plan of kefir, probiotics and zinc, and beginning to feel a bit better. My stomach feels better, but i am stil fighting with my ears, eyes and muscle twitching problems.

I don't know what ear and eye problems you have but muscle twitching (tics) can usually be halted with magnesium supplementation. Look for magnesium malate or citrate and avoid magnesium oxide altogether.

I was in Dr Jeffs forum and read something disturbing, that probiotics cannot replensih once they are gone, and that i will have ot od what im doing the rest of my life.

This is not true. First of all it would be virtually impossible to kill off all the flora in the system. It is just like the bad bacteria and Candida that inhabit our systems. They are a part of the body and they will always be there regardless of how many antibiotics or antifungals we take.  All these drugs do with these microbes is to knock them back to help the immune system to take hold again.

As far as the colonization question it has been proven that the flora do colonize. I posted some evidence on this not too long ago but I don't recall for sure what forum I did it on.

Also it discusses prebiotics, what are those ?

Prebiotics are fibers that feed the flora. I prefer these for the long run over probiotics. The reason is that there are thousands of strains of beneficial bacteria that inhabit the intestines. Probiotics generally only contain between 1 to 20 strains so they are never going to rebuild the flora in the intestines. So we have to feed these flora to get them to grow. Therefore I prefer probiotics as a jump start to building up the flora, especially after antibiotics, but for the long run prebiotics will feed these flora and the others that managed to survive building back up all the flora. Here is an example of a prebiotic I make:

http://www.mountainmistbotanicals.com/formulas/flora.htm

What do the do ?

Explained above.

Should i be doing them as well ?

If you are trying to get your flora built up then yes, they are more important than probiotics.

Could you please go to the link below in Dr. Jeffs forum and comment ? I would realy love ot see your response.

thanks for all your time.

http://www.curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1612607

Dr. Jeff is correct, the flora do colonize.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (2)