CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks for all your support!!

OrganicJul Views: 1,285
Published: 11 years ago

Thanks for all your support!!

I just wanted to say thanks to everybody on here that has responded to my questions and given me all kinds of awesome, sound advice. I really appreciate it! I think I am phasing down my input on curezone b/c in my absence the past few days, I have realized that what I have to contribute is often the same thing over and over =) Yes you KNOW the website by now! =P The protocol that I have been following is going so well that I am now 100% symptom free (YAY!!!)! I still have a few more weeks to go on it but it's time for me to spend a little less time on my computer/internet/curezone and a little more time living my life, now that I actually have the energy to do it. Thanks for all the help, suggestions and insights you all have given me and keep up the good work! Please remember everybody, we are all going to go about this candida thing differently and that is OK! Don't all roads lead to home? All roads except the ones that have you eating mountains of Sugar =P Best of luck on your healing journeys!

OOh BTW when you guys are nearing the end of your antifungal/herbal/pharmaceutical journeys PLEASE make sure you look into rebuilding your intestines with some kind of L-Glutamine type remedy. Candida can ravage your intestinal lining and you have to rebuild it after sufficient candida populations have been killed and eliminated...
Anyway best wishes!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

6.000 sec, (1)