CureZone   Log On   Join
Need help becoming more alkaline...health is very poor

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Bigpete757 Views: 2,712
Published: 11 years ago

Need help becoming more alkaline...health is very poor

I have been unhealthy for years and I just found out about how important the acid alkaline balance is. To keep a long story short, I basically have many lab tests and symptoms that correlate with someone who is very overacidic, too much acid.

I am trying to become more alkaline as quickly as possible. I ordered a greenfood drink supplement, some probiotics, just started taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , but I need something like an alkaline powder. Partly to replace the lost alkaline minerals and partly to start neutralizing the excess acids. I am defiecient on many important alkaline minerals so replacing these is my number one priority. I came across a few on the web. Here they are.

Phion balance
Dr. Young Phour Salts
BioTerrain alkaline powder
MMP primary minerals

I have been taking some alkaline supplements that I bought from a website called life enthusiast, but they do not seem to help. They were two Essence Sea products. I also am taking Himalayan salt, but it is too early to notice a difference with that yet.

I am not sure what is the best product out there or a good solid product, but I am trying to find out. I know this website great for gaining knowlegdge and helping people, so I figured this would be a good place to start.

In regards to the products, many of the have the main alkaline minerals, but in various forms such as carbonates or citrates or others. I don't know what is best.

Here is two links I found about the acid alkaline balance. Specifically for me, I think that digestion is a major area being compromised by a lack of acid alkaline balance.

Here is a little excerpt from one of the links.

--If there is not enough base left over after a meal,enough base to neutralize and clear the acids stored in the connective tissues,a relative base deficiency develops which is again, the latent "acidosis". When this happens the liver and pancreas don't end up with enough alkaline juices to ensure proper digestion.

Digestion can't proceed without enough of these alkaline juices for the liver and pancreas, etc., so the stomach has to produce more acid, in order to make enough base, ad nauseam, and one can develop stomach ulcers. The ulcer is not the result of too much acid, on the contrary, it is the result of too little base!

The 'excess' acid is there as a necessary by product as the organism has to generate it so more bicarb can be made to satisfy the needs of the liver and pancreas.--

http://www.life-sources.com/how_we_become_acid-ni-16.html?newsPath=10

http://tuberose.com/Acid_Base_Balance.html

I really never looked at the acid alkaline issue as being a major contributer to my poor health, but it seems like the more I learn about, it is very important. If you want to suggest anything in terms or supplements or links or anything on the subject in general, please feel free to do so. Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.390 sec, (2)