CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: taste.

Views: 1,207
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 161,295

Re: taste.

Thank you,

This makes more sense than apple juice I think and would work more in harmony with the epsoms, as like Epsom Salts grapefruit has a very sharp after taste.

I would like to add that I think cutting down on food the day before the flush and eating a large amount of veggies is a good idea. If you do not like veggies, then oranges, plums, stewed rhubarb and dates.........you know the ones that get things moving. The reason I say this is that people worry about toxins remaining in the body and being reabsorbed. IF you do this then the epsoms will complete the job with much more effect at cleaning you out. FOr the same reason it would be a good idea to take much more fluid mixed with epsoms the next day to flush your body out. The concentration of epsoms would not have to be as high, since the job has been done.

I will be doing the above for my next flush as since my bile flow has increased I have noticed that my bowel has slowed down. This could also be because I am eating more, and more of the type of foods I was avoiding before. My appetite has increased since my stommach has been better able to digest what I have been eating.I will also add that it has taken almost the full two weeks to feel that I have got my energy back after my first flush.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)