CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Order answers & thoughts :) + "cheese sauce" recipe! Re: Order questions, Update and Humour:)

t_montreal Views: 1,123
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,612,707

Re: Order answers & thoughts :) + "cheese sauce" recipe! Re: Order questions, Update and Humour:)

Hi All,

I'm such a dork! lol. Thank you Uny, for taking time for this order- really I do things at the last minute, and I thought making a half- order tonight would help make sure I had at least some of what I needed in time. But you beat me to it! Awesome:)

The thing is...the more I think about getting on all of these tinctures, I am wondering if I should just be doing a very basic IP- colon/ parasite cleansing, kidney/ Liver Flushing and then some herbs thrown in- cayenne, nerve sedative, echinacea, bf &c, superfood etc.

I'm also curious if there are oils, like the skin restore oil I see in the Apothecary, and if they could help the skin issues- normally the itching and 'welts'.

I'm so sorry to be taking up your time tonight:( If anything I can always make this order first thing tomorrow, and I am sure it will give it enough time to be shipped (unless you are super back logged and prefer it for tonight.) I'll be here for a bit anyway too.

Just want to make sure I'm doing the right thing:)

Thanks so much,

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)