CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded CST Photos, complete with ice art.

Miss Helfinger Views: 2,086
Published: 9 years ago

CST Photos, complete with ice art.

The cold sheet treatment last night went amazingly.
I had the man take a few photos of me while in the tub and they were certainly intense. Had him take a few after the tub right after being wrapped in the sheet. They're quite pitiful. I laid down, this time, in a fitted sheet and honestly, I liked that better. It hugged my head and body much better than the flat sheet did. I began to wish it was still snowing outside. I wanted to be colder. The man went to the cooler the sheet had been soaking in and got a bunch of ice cubes. I was in the zone - not really paying attention but I sure appreciated the ice he placed on my body. I don't know how much time had passed but the doggie came in to check on me and was quite pleased to find a bunch of ice chips available on a platter for him. He ate many pieces while the boys giggled. It was very cute. :)

Beginning temperature: 98.7
Temperature half way through the bath: 103.1
Temperature after getting out of the cold sheet: 99.5

Fun for the husband in ice crystals sculpture

//www.curezone.org/upload/_N_Forums/Natural_Heali/ice_cold_sheet_2.jpg

And fun for the doggie too!

//www.curezone.org/upload/_N_Forums/Natural_Heali/ice_cold_sheet_3.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)