CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why have people resorted to a Liver flush?

Views: 1,535
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 161,275

Re: Why have people resorted to a Liver flush?

Hello There,

If you read more of the forums you will find out why people go the flush. Personally I had been having gall bladder pain for about two years. I did not always know thats what it was of coarse, Click the icon that refers to all my past messages. Go back to the first one where I tell my story and give details of my first flush.

"why are people not told about flushing" Well It is because (in my opinion) doctors are not trained in non conventional methods. IF one approach has been used for years and years then it gives tha false impression that it must be the right one. Doctors are also under pressure to give people what they expect, which is often a quick fix, or immediate releif from pain. For example if you tell an obese person that they need to wake up and start taking responsibility for themselves and that the answer is not in a pill, then they will not be too happy.

The GP or family doctor only spends five years studying and has to cover everything. THink about it.

YOu have nothing to lose by doing a flush. If you think it might be a good idea to talk it over with your doctor, fine, but depending on your doctor you may not get the encouragement you want. AS i have said, do a bit more reading on this site and decide for yourself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)