CureZone   Log On   Join
Order answers & thoughts :) + "cheese sauce" recipe! Re: Order questions, Update and Humour:)

unyquity Views: 1,589
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,612,574

Order answers & thoughts :) + "cheese sauce" recipe! Re: Order questions, Update and Humour:)

'Got yer order, so now "just to make sure", I'm going to list what you mentioned (but wasn't on the order)...in case you 'overlooked' when transposing what you typed here compared to what you actually ordered - then on to 'other thoughts & recommendations'. 

Folks, please excuse me responding to this totally 'out of order of posting sequence', but Teresa has a very 'tight window' for ordering & shipping to avoid shipping out of the US.

Ready? Here Goes:

Echinacea (two bottles)
Female Formula not on order
Nerve Sedative not on order
BFC Tinture (oh ya, the ankle is better! Not completely healed, but the CE's/liver flushing, made a big difference:)
Herbal Calcium  not on order
Solomon's Seal (after reading Willowley's testimony, I think it may help) not on order (and yes, I agree it may be very beneficial for your ankle and other 'joint/bone' aches)

Liver/Detox Tea
Cayenne Powder
Slippery Elm Powder

30 day Colon Cleanse (Ultra w/200 IF#1)
2 Baggies Superfood one ordered
Bentonite Clay (1 lbs) not on order
Unyworm, 30 day (Combo dry and liquid)
Herbal Bolus
Yellow Dock tea (I really want to try the 'vaginal routine' to see if it can help me) Sorry dudes who aren't familiar with this, lol. I just coined the term;)

Tooth and Gum Formula (liquid, cause I need it!)

...and I think that's it. I am planning that all of this will be good for a month experiment. A good colon cleanse, a good parasite cleanse, a good superfood fill, a good immune boost and the rest to fill in the gaps of emotions and pain.  Okay gal, that's all a FANTASTIC mini-program (that should be very VERY beneficial).

Oh ya, the pain is still pretty bad:( And inflammation- from anything- reaction, detox, too much activity, you name it. Uny maybe you can recommend a tincture for that? I haven't had luck with lobelia (it makes me feel really weird and scratchy throat). Fyi, just like Echinacea is supposed to cause a numbing sensation, Lobelia is supposed to give you a scratchy throat :)  It also opens up the bronchials and is somewhat calming/sedating for most (even a dropperful makes me yawn and become very sleepy...but it doesn't do that 'sleepy thing' for most folks.  I'm fairly sensitive to 'calming & sedative' herbs).  If it makes you feel wierd (in an uncomfortable sort of way), and you think you need it - then lower the dose (or re-examine if you need it at all).  

Maybe White Willow bark? I've tried the tea, but not long enough to see lasting results.Yes, the White Willow bark tincture is very effective for most kinds of pain (particularly joint/muscle/skeletal)...but it takes much longer to 'kick in' than aspirin.  Test it with a few drops to make sure you're not allergic, and then I'd say start with 3-4 droppersful...and wait (up to 3 hours or so, maybe sooner) for it to 'kick in'.  Then be sure to take a 'bumper dose' (more or less depending on results) before it starts wearing off.  (it's MUCH easier to keep pain at bay if once you knock it out, you don't let it creep back in).  Of course, it'll take a few tries to determine how long each dose lasts and when to 'bump'...but generally, it lasts much longer than aspirin or ibuprofen.

St. John's Wort to stabilize mood swings and help relieve various emotional swings and/or depression (St John's is also great for helping to repair/heal muscles...and it also assists in detoxification, because it enhances the liver's ability in the Stage I detoxification phase.  CE's enhance Stage II detoxification).

I realize you don't need 'too much on your plate' and finances are very limited (so there's no kidney cleansing here or the liver tincture), but if you could squeeze in just a 2oz bottle of the Liver tincture (to use as 'bitters') several times a day - that will go along way toward increasing bile flow.  (Just put 3-5 drops of the tinture on your tongue 3-5x daily...you could easily do it after each dose of IF#2 :)  And drink plenty of water, always :)

If money allows, the Adrenal tincture would likely be very beneficial...other things you might find locally (for 'adrenal nutrition') - anything high in Vitamin C (amla berry/powder, acerola cherry berry/powder, rosehips powder, etc) and B5 from bee pollen.  Bee pollen is LADEN with all kinds of wonderful nutrition.

Here's my customization of the 'internet recipe' for (VERY yummy!) "cheese sauce" made from nutritional yeast:

• 1/2 - 3/4 cup nutritional yeast
  • 1/4 cup cornstarch (try to get organic, typical cornstarch is gm)
  • 2 Tbsp. healthy flour
  • 1 tsp. healthy salt
  • 1/2 tsp. garlic/onion powder (totally optional, I don't use them)
  • 1 tsp paprika (optional, but mixes with the yellow yeast to make the perfect 'cheese' color!!! I use more)
  • 2 cups water (or non-dairy milk of any type - water is fine)
  • 1 tsp. mustard powder (or regular mustard)
  • 1/2 cup healthy oil (I use safflower)

Put all dry ingredients in a saucepan, mix thoroughly, get a whisk, turn on the heat, add the oil & water (or milk) and start whisking.  Keep whisking until it thickens (add chili powder for awesome 'nacho cheese'!!)
.  This can easily be "too thick" if not mixed into something immediately (and gets even thicker as it cools), so don't hesitate to add more fluid
YUMMMMMY!  Rice, steamed veggies n' CHEESE SAUCE?!  What a total treat!

I want to do a juice fast but (forgive me for buts!) I just can't while my gut is like this. I literally go nuts! Detox is too intense for me at this point, even just doing all raw. I'm cold and frankly, immobile most of the time.  Progress is a PROCESS!  Don't beat yourself up!!  You ARE progressing (and will be even more!).  Also remember when candida is an issue, it's easy to think "detox" and "die off"...when many times the negative sensations are actually the production of alcohol!  Sugar/carbs combine with yeast to produce alcohol...and it's known that many times the blood level of alcohol in folks with major candida issues is high.  Hence the liver stress, hence mood fluctuations, hence why CEs are many times more 'relieving' for those with candida (helps the liver detoxify the alcohol).

I am hoping that I can start the full IP in June. That's my goal. (My angels get working now, you hear me!!??) ;)  A fantastic goal, and I'll be talking to your angels --and maybe ours can find some free time to spare to give yours a helping hand!--

Thank you!  Thank YOU for sharing your Light on this forum...and you're welcome, of course!

Blessings,

Unyquity

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (6)