CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: morning post LF

Sarape Views: 1,399
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 161,243

Re: morning post LF

There's really not much difference between spring water and distilled water, they are both pure waters, but spring has minerals and distilled does not. I have never used distilled water, only purified water, and I have had two very successful flushes. It is the olive oil that makes your liver purge its stones, any water that you drink is only to help it flush through your colon. If you haven't used Epsom Salts before, maybe that's what's prohibiting bigger stones from coming out. The Epsom Salts are what dilate the bile ducts so that the stones can more easily come out. Or perhaps you don't have any stones left! I've also read other people's posts where they said they didn't have any stones one flush, and the next they did. But the distilled water has nothing to do with a successful flush, so don't waste your money! Most likely the person who made that recipe preferred distilled over spring, as there are those who believe distilled is best to drink, and others think spring water is best...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.070 sec, (1)