CureZone   Log On   Join
New member(my first flush)

Views: 1,337
Published: 16 years ago

New member(my first flush)

Hello every one,

I came across this site by accident, and it has given me such relief. I have been suffering with back ache on and off for the last two years, so after reading the forums I was eager to try the flush.

I used Hulda's recipe and had no problems........I just could not face that second dose of epsoms in the morning and had a cup of tea instead. THe flush was a great success. I passed a few hundred stones, five were large and pebble shaped, being about 2cm in size and one was pear shaped and 3cm long. Many of the smaller ones were a good size also; like large peas. I also passed clumps of green bile crystals. All of the stones were waxy, and they were absolutely foul. My gall bladder must have been enlarged with all this gunk. I plan to do another flush two weeks from the last. I am still having some discomfort.

However since the flush my back pain is much better, my stommach is no longer bloated and uncomfortable, and a nasty taste in the back of my mouth, that I was getting when eating has gone.

I am hoping that more flushes will give me some energy back. I have also noticed that my appetite has not been the same lately and I seem to feel very full on a small amount of food. No doubt my stommach trying to tell me something.

Has anybody else has similar symtoms?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)