CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Best Tip Ever For Doctor Appointments!

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

ICU Views: 15,571
Published: 11 years ago

Best Tip Ever For Doctor Appointments!

Hey Parasite Warriors ~~

I've been "thinking" a lotta "thoughts" lately.  Well, you know how it goes....it's 'cause I'm such a "thoughtful" person. (lol) 

Well, I just "thought" of a fantastic idea (Ding! ~ the sound of a light bulb lighting up) on how to outsmart $mart-a$$ doctors (notice the lower case "d"?) who "think" we're delusional in our "thinking" about having parasites!! 

We've been so busy trying to "think" about how to "out-think" their "thinking" that we haven't been "thinking" about the best way to make 'em "think" we're not nutz. 

So, I "think" we oughta learn the art of HYPNOSIS to change their "thought" processes!! 

We simply march into their office, put 'em in a trance (dangle a worm back & forth),   reprogram their "thoughtware" about parasites, list all our symptoms, then plant "suggestions" in their "thoughts" about the tests & meds we want!!     Voila! 

Wow ~~ I "think" this "thought-thing" that I "thought" of oughta work!!  

Now, when I snap my fingers, repeat after me:  "I 'think' that's a great idea, ICU!!" 

(Snap! ~ the sound of snapping fingers) ~ Hey, I don't hear you!  Louder, please!

So, whatta ya "think"?!   

Gotta dash ~~ gonna go look for that 3-easy-steps book (As Seen On TV), "Hypnosis For Dummies." (hee hee)

My Motto:  I think, therefore I am....a thinker!

Meow Meow ~~ ICU   

Parasite Drug Protocols:  Roundworms, Tapeworms, Flukes, Strongyloides, Morgellons, & Protozoa:  http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1574645#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (4)