CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flush Prep

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
kelltl Views: 1,181
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 160,968

Re: Liver Flush Prep

Overall in very good health. I have always had allergies but mostly seasonal. They have started getting much worse in the past ten years. My diet is not the best, but not the worst by far. I eat one "bad" meal a day would be a guess, otherwise I eat fairly healthy. I have completed 4 master cleanses with good results for the most part. I started taking claratin or other prescription allergy medications about 92' and did until 03' when I did my first MC. I have done approx 12 Liver Flushes with over 1200 stones out. Chaff only came out on the first two cleanses. I have done a parasite cleanse also. I exercise between 1 and 4 times a week depending on the week. Not to brag, but I am in pretty good shape with very little body fat and a reasonable amount of muscle for a male my age which is early 30's. My lifestyle is about as normal american family guy as you can get. Nothing out of the usual. I get a reasonable amount of sleep. Not sure what else I can ramble about myself and say.

I appreciate any help as the better you feel the more greedy you get for that feeling.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)