CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Your cayenne questions/thoughts...Re: ?? for those of you taking cayenne powder....

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
More
Krik Views: 1,877
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,609,329

Re: Your cayenne questions/thoughts...Re: ?? for those of you taking cayenne powder....

Thanks Uny,
One thing you said that is a given is "this is deep seeded". That is and has been the problem. I know there's no magic bullet out there. I stopped that line of thinking a LONG time ago. I do know I can go long periods of time when this crap stops and I feel perfectly fine. That is what I would like to tap into. There is no rhyme or reason when this comes on or goes away. Not one that I have found in the last 20 years!!
My issue with the weight is that I am really thin. Even if I could afford new clothes I sure don't know where I would buy them. I am buying teens clothes now and I'm not a teen by an stretch of the imagination:) Yes I do run and workout and have for years. I would not be one pound heavier if I didn't. My family is a tiny bunch and my metabolism is incredibly fast. I did do a fast years ago. I lost 10 pounds in 10 days and gave it up. I'm not thinking this is going to "cure" me. I just continue to try and do things to keep the health I have and hope to tap into something that might put the skids on this.
I do know when I started taking good oils and doing the Liver-Flush is when I really noticed a difference. I still do periodic LF's but I think I'm pretty well cleaned out there. I have done a couple of schulze's Colon Cleanse and have been on the LBB for several months now. I have never passed the mucoid plaque that folks talk about and have wondered if I this could be an issue. I continue with the parasite cleanse eating well. I continue to read a search and hope that I will find what ot is I need to do to get well.
I no longer go to the doctor and gave that up about 10 years ago. I do see a doc (now and then) who has an alternative and nutritional practice. I get blood work now and then and thru all the things I have done my results are always the same. Low wbc and low iron. Not anemic but on the verge of being.
Uny you have been so helpful, kind and caring and I really do appreciate all the time and effort you have put into helping me. I love your forum, your herbs and your beautiful spirit. I'm looking forward to getting my next order.
I will keep you posted and feel free to make suggestions or express your opinions they are always welcome. Krik aka Gayle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (2)