CureZone   Log On   Join
Your cayenne questions/thoughts...Re: ?? for those of you taking cayenne powder....

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

More
More

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

unyquity Views: 1,742
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,609,079

Your cayenne questions/thoughts...Re: ?? for those of you taking cayenne powder....

Krik,

I'm planning on getting to your "IP question" asap...I'm working on a 'biggie wow' response for someone that posted earlier. 

I just ordered the cayenne and have a few questions. I'm wanting to try this mainly for the dizzy/motion feeling I have had for a very long time. I go for periods where it will let up but it is with me most of the time now. I feel like I am on a ship and can either have dizziness with it and on really bad days I have vertigo!! I wanted to give the cayenne a try. I'm hoping to do a juice fast soon but still reading up on how to get started. I'm very thin and can't afford to lose weight. Do you drink the cayenne on an empty stomach and should I start with 1/8 tsp and work my way up to 1/2 tsp 3 times daily. Even if doesn't help with the dizzy/motion I like all the benefits:) Thanks so much! Krik

The Cayenne will be very beneficial for increasing & regulating circulation...which is likely a subset of the main issue (whatever that may be).

Yes, you start with 1/8 teaspoon of the cayenne powder (mixed in 'whatever' and 'however much' you would like...I mix mine in a "gulps worth" of water, or ACV mixed with BSM with a bit of water).

Of course, anything on an empty stomach assimilates faster - but cayenne will assmilate very quickly either way.

Occasionally, some people feel 'light headed' or even dizzy when they first start taking cayenne (due to the increased blood flow/oxygen to the brain)....so if you experience that, don't think it's making you worse!  It's something you will acclimate to quickly (as you will the exit burn or "ring sting" as it's known to be called).  I'm pretty sure I recall you being pretty heavy into aerobics or running (?), so perhaps that won't be an issue at all (the dizzy 'light headed' thing)

The B&B eardrops will likely have a more direct effect (if the issue is in any way "inner ear" or neurological around that area).  And that's something that's likely to take more than a few weeks of using regularly before you sense any substantial difference (although anything is possible...but it generally takes months of consistent usage to undo long-term hearing loss).

As far as this:  I'm very thin and can't afford to lose weight.  I certainly wish I knew how to 'undo' this oft-repeated thought pattern.  Give it a think.  If one is 'very thin' that means there is something wrong (assuming it's unhealthily thin)...so the "very thin" is a symptom, right? right.  Losing weight isn't actually the CAUSE of health deteriorating, it's always a symptom of something else. 

While being overweight can be both a symptom of disease and a cause of disease (stress to the heart, ligaments & joints to name but a few)...but what does the state of being underweight actually cause?  ...it's what CAUSES someone to be underweight that's the problem.  And if if juice-fasting causes a bit of a weight loss, it helps HEAL the cause of the underlying issue.

Juice-fasting isn't about "weight" (although one may gain or lose), it's about freeing up vast amounts of energy commonly used for digestion & assimilation, so the body can use that massive amount of energy (along with massive amounts of nutrition & enzymes) to self-heal.   Again, losing or gaining weight is not the cause of what's happening...so 'can't afford to lose or gain' doesn't make sense (unless one can't "afford" to buy new clothes), 

Please read (or reread) this: JUICE-FASTING: The POWERFUL healing therapy! and pay close attention to the 'concepts'.

Honestly, Krik...I think your issues are more deep-seated than what a juice-fast can undo (I could be wrong of course).  But treating the body "one cleanse" or "one protocol" at a time, never gives the body a chance for all systems to be 'on line' at the same time - and that's generally what it takes to heal something that's decades old.  I'm not trying to discourage you, I'm trying to prevent you from spending a lot of time & money, only to end up being discouraged.

Methinks you're gonna LOVE all the benefits of the cayenne (and you might get some amazing benefits from the B&B).

Healthiest of blessings,

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.828 sec, (3)