CureZone   Log On   Join
My problem?

Adieu Views: 5,494
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,608,923

My problem?

Itchy facial rash, starts out as small round red spots that untreated meet each other and turn into one big shapeless red blob, and then try to grow out further. Looks like a shaving rash, except for the fact that I don't shave with a blade and it often pops up when I haven't shaved at all. Also, hot steam from a bath sometimes provokes it for some reason.

Generally shows up around the lips, but also sometimes alongside the nose or below the eyes. Sometimes but not always also get that nasty fungal white film-thing which washes off but immediately tries to grow back over them.

It's a really finicky bugger, too... It goes away and comes back up rather randomly. Sometimes, UV radiation, baby oil, tea tree oil, or RX antifungal creams work on it, other times, topical steroids kick it back (only for emergency damage control use), and other times yet, it's not harsh at all but suddenly NOTHING works for a couple of days on it.

It's the effin bane of my existence. All the other symptoms may be a pain in the ass, but at least they're not plastered on your face and embarrassing you :( If it flares and won't go down, I end up just staying in the house, no matter what...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.908 sec, (1)