CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BO that smells like food

dolphinmonkey Views: 2,245
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,605,447

Re: BO that smells like food

Theres no other answer other than clean out ure bowels. There overloaded unfortunatly for us the way were emotionally inclined or woteva this is how it shows in us. Theres loadsa ways of cleanin out ure bowels - but this smell wont disapear overnight takes time u have to stick with it - you could do the Bowel Cleanses on here - personally i am doing the bowel nosode programme (homeopathic remedies) this is the book im getting it out of : the link by doris beauchamp, however my mums a homeopath so maybe you should go and see one - Its your path though but eating and excrecising (pilates has helped me alot and just day to day doin pelvic floor excercises but on the bum hole) It is fixable dont let anyone tell you its not But there is no quick fix you have to try heal ureself holistically these are the things i wud recomend but really its up to you to find wots rite for you its all here on the internet its just doing it:
Body: Diet, Excercise, Reflexology or acupuncture (to help move things along)
Mind: Positive Affirmations And like gaining wisdom on where you are and why - having a positive mood - Louise Hay Heal your life book
Spirit : Reiki ,meditation
Emotions: EFT , recognising and controlling emotions
Start keeping track of when its bad wot ure eating what social situations etc I know its long and it gets depressing feeling like this is it this is ure life, but wots the ova option hide away and do ureself more damage Try and stay positive if your ready to get better and are dedicated this is curable All the best weve all bin there and are still goin through it aswell else we probly wudnt be on here! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)