CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CS and iodine

joey joe joe Views: 2,394
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,604,883

Re: CS and iodine

Hi, thanks for your replies. The main thing for me is to keep my digestive system working. It just seems that whenever I use Lugols or CS, my digestion ceases and I get constipated pretty bad. I have ordered a a herbal fibre product that I am going to use as a bowel cleanse, however I havent really had much luck with fibre products in the past. I also find that my mind is very delicate, if I add something even in small amounts, my mental status changes, sometimes subtlely, sometimes very noticable, and I start having dark, weird, anxious thoughts about everthing.

I take the CS pretty much for its anti-bacterial properties, as I have suspected for a long time that I have some kind of underlying chronic infection. The Antibiotic Bactrim always seemed to help a lot of my mental symptoms whenever I took it, also helped my pyloric symptoms that I take vitamin B6 and zinc for.

I have been feeling better lately at times with taking magnesium, plenty of vitamin C and salt throughout the day, milk thistle, digestive enzymes, zinc, primrose oil and selenium. However sometimes it feels like the bacteria and parasites in my body just feed off these nutrients making me feel better temporarily, then much worse later. I'm thinking what else I can add, maybe cod liver oil for the vitamin A which is meant to help digestion.

Anyway to sum up about the Cs and Iodine, maybe I might just concentrate on Iodine for now, it has antibacterial properties like CS doesnt it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)