I have read a lot of posts about people who say they are experiencing very strong pains in various regions of the body (intestines, liver, pancreas) while on Humaworm. The typical response is that the parasites are putting up a fight and are going to die.
Is this something that can be lessened? In other words... can the parasites be killed slowly at first, thereby decreasing the severity of symptoms? Can you take half dosage at first and then ramp it up after two or three days? Would this even help?
Also does this tea you sell decrease the severity of the cleansing symptoms? I'm concerned that the pain being experienced by people using the product is a result of some sort of toxin being excreted by the parasites into the surrounding tissues. If not a toxin, the pain could be indicative of focalized microscopic tissue damage and inflammation due to parasitic activity, which will possibly lead to scar tissue. Microscopic tissue damage is not something I want to have going on in my internal organs. So is there a way to mitigate the violent reactions experienced with a Humaworm cleanse? And who is this cleanse _not_ safe for?