CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: QUESTIONNAIRE: Our stats, figures, medical histories - wanna compare em, see what's in common

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
pdd912 Views: 2,114
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,603,149

Re: QUESTIONNAIRE: Our stats, figures, medical histories - wanna compare em, see what's in common

1. AGE, SEX, MARITAL/FAMILY: 41, female, married, two kids (5 and 3 yrs)

2. HEIGHT, WEIGHT, BUILD (include changes): 5'5", 121 abs, slender. Weight tends to dip too low because of chronic infections/loss of appetite

3. HEALTH PROBLEMS (probably non-fungal, current): insomnia, some spinal problems due to injury

4. HEALTH PROBLEMS (suspected fungal): chronic sinusitis, allergies (food and environmental), chronic respiratory infections, fatigue (extreme)

5. PHARMS/SUPPLEMENTS used:
I've used a number of anti-fungals, as well as the immunotherapy shots for candida, as I was found to have an actual allergic reaction to it. I now use probiotics and garlic and that's pretty much it, other than my regular allergy and sleep meds.

6. DIET: low-carb, no sugar, no dairy, chemical free

7. MEDICAL HISTORY: Always healthy until I first began to have allergy and sinus problems/tonsillitis ten years ago. Was on Antibiotics nonstop for seven years or so and began to have chronic yeast and bladder infections as well as increasing allergies and fatigue. I finally insisted that my tonsils be removed, which has helped. I have had two sinus surgeries.

My biggest worry now is some strange, black fuzzy looking stuff that comes out of my nose. I believe it's fungal sinusitis, but I swear I've begun to see similar looking things come out of my ears and I'm afraid to mention it to a doctor. I'm pretty sure he'll give me one of those looks like I'm probably deranged or a hypochondriac, and I just don't think I can take that right now. I'm seeing a doctor right now who's supposed to be an expert with fungal sinusitis, but we'll see. I have little hope right now.

7f) MENTAL HEALTH: a bit down, like anyone would be after having a cold for over ten years. It gets hard to put on a happy face.

9. EDUCATION: Master's degree

10. BAD HABITS, ADDICTIONS I like coffee.

11. SOCIAL, PERSONAL: a recluse. Can't do the things I want to do anyway, because I'm always sick and very fatigued, or else I worry that my allergies will flare up at someone's house, etc.

12. EMPLOYMENT: now a stay at home mom

13. LIVING SITUATION: with husband and kids

14. SATISFACTION w/LIFE, 1 low to 10 high: 2-3, at best

15. CANDIDA STARTED WITH: hormones and Antibiotics in late twenties, in addition to heavy stress with job, going to school, and caring for a dying parent.

16. CANCER, TRANSPLANTS, IMMUNOSUPPRESANTS, HIV: No

17. HEAVY PAST Antibiotics USE: yes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.219 sec, (2)