CureZone   Log On   Join
7 Weeks of Milk Kefir update - Failure!

NewUK Views: 37,570
Published: 8 years ago

7 Weeks of Milk Kefir update - Failure!

I started really slow. I drank very little kefir and mostly the whey to begin with. Then I had a very strong dairy reaction with flu-like symptoms, streaming nose, cough & blocked ear. I recovered.

I started to notice some distinct improvements like sleeping better and after a few weeks, the warning eczema I get when I eat the wrong things disappeared completely. BUT I continued to have an itchy, blocked ear and brain fog. I have constipation and that got worse. If I drank kefir fermented for the recommended short time for constipation I got a dairy reaction and if I fermented it for longer to get rid of the lactose I got constipation.

Kefir whey seemed ok to drink but that meant I was producing masses of cheese which I couldn’t eat at all – The strange thing is that the reaction to the milk/cheese & even eating the kefir “grains” was very extreme & much more than from any other milk, cheese, cream or butter that I eat from time to time without too much of a problem. I am afraid it’s the probiotic itself which is the issue for me which means that water kefir will not be an answer either. I have a bad history with probiotics – I have tried everything from 3lac to sauerkraut. There is a school of thought that probiotics feed parasites in certain people – I have a history of parasites and I am afraid I might still have an amoeba.

It’s 10 days since I stopped kefir and I am really suffering, all my old complaints are back. Drinking it has really set my health back :-(

Watch out folks, kefir is powerful stuff – good, if it works for you. A horror story if it doesn’t!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)