CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: please don't dis Uny

wombat Views: 8,902
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,602,082

Re: please don't dis Uny

"Boy, if you are this tired so early in the evening you must be following Uny's advice."

That's very rude.

I don't know what your problem w/Uny is. I'm guessing that at some point, she disagreed with you(and we see here how that goes, disagreeing with you. eek.)

She's been around this site for a good long time now, and her posting history speaks for itself. She's logged a lot of hours here on CZ, HELPING people. I was thrilled when she got her own forum, if any poster here on CZ deserves a forum, it's her, hands down.

And before the little gears in your brain start a spinning and you think that there's some sort of collusion here, know that there is NOT. Unyquity and I DISagree as much as we agree, and we've debated endlessly. She's been my worst enemy. In all of our debating though, I never felt as though she thought that it was necessary to question my intelligence, question my motives, question my character or anything of the like in order to prove her point. She plays fair. She has come to her truths as I have come to mine and I respect her journey as she respects mine.

It would really benefit the site if you could learn to do the same. That is, have a little respect for differing viewpoints, and not feel that you have to degrade those that disagree with you. Hey, imagine this...you might learn something!

And, besides all that, she makes kick-ass tinctures that WORK! I know, I am a very happy customer:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.172 sec, (1)