CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Male seeking help controlling what is believed to be candida.

OrganicJul Views: 1,066
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,600,581

Re: Male seeking help controlling what is believed to be candida.

Eliminating White Sugar s etc, taking probiotics and eating organic is wonderful but if you aren't taking some kind of antifungals, then you are just keeping candida at bay. I have found research that says that you can stay on a candida diet for years and if you don't take anything to kill the candida, it just becomes sort of dormant. You want to take care of the problem, not just the symptoms. There are a lot of wonderful antifungals on the market. Do your research and find a program that works for you. I also recommend the low carbohydrate approach. Meats, fish and keep it organic. Also try and find a few antifungals and rotate them. The reason that candida can be so tricky and difficult to get a handle on, is the fact that it is pleomorphic. Which basically means it's HARDY. It adapts to chemicals and toxins that it encounters and mutates so that those chemicals and toxins are no longer harmful to it. If you are constantly rotating the antifungals (the program I am on, has you rotate antifungals every 4 days), the candida/yeast don't have time to mutate and adapt and so you can kill them off sniper style.
Hope that helps. Give up the fruit though, it is not your friend and it is a form of sugar. Not forever, but until you are healed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.891 sec, (1)