CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Absolutely not! I agree with Wombat, and... Re: Do you all consider MRIs safe?

wombat Views: 9,182
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,601,648

Re: Absolutely not! I agree with Wombat, and... Re: Do you all consider MRIs safe?

A post is a post is a post. It's not a text-book. I find it quite unusual that I am being so lambasted for attempting to add to a conversation on a public forum. You are absolutely correct, Hver's post was incomplete(side-note, I was surprised that that post was rated, but then I remembered that sometimes posts are rated to stimulate conversation, I do hope that that's the case, if not, I hope that the moderator knows that rating a post can easily be undone, we all make mistakes:).

I am glad that I am not a newbie to these boards. If I was a newbie and I was showered with so much vitriol for adding to the convo, I might be intimidated enough to never return. A newbie I am not, though, and I am certainly seasoned enough to resist debating such emotional triggers as:

"And nobody is stopping you. Got that?!!! But when you are posting misleading information that can put someone's life at risk then I don't give a damn about your ego I am going to say something!!"

"But apparently you think you are extra special for some reason and therefore you feel that anyone contradicting your beliefs should not have the right to post."

How on earth does one come to those conclusions based upon the posts here? I can't see it. What I can see is an attempt to skew the convo with noise, and I see an attempt to put me in a place where I feel as though I have to "defend" myself. I don't feel a need to defend myself at all. I added to the knowledge base here at CZ, and hopefully the OP will be inspired to do some research.

This is not the CZ that I found when I was a newbie, just gotta say.

And ya know what else? I have disagreed with you, Uny, I have disagreed with Trapper, and I have disagreed with IC. NEVER have I been attacked for disagreeing with y'all as I was attacked in this thread.

If conversation on CZ cannot be a learning experience, if we cannot give and take for fear of attack, then what's the point? Something's got to change.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.102 sec, (1)