CureZone   Log On   Join
Cleansing is only half of the cure

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 1,463
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 160,171

Cleansing is only half of the cure

It is disappointing not to see "result" after the time and "yuck" factor of the liver flush, but don't give up. Many people have reported their best flushes after a "failed flush".

The other half of the cure is to nourish your body fully. I wonder if you are eating a balanced vegetarian diet. Eating lots of raw is great, but you need to make sure you get enough essential oils (fruit, nut and seed oil), that your diet contains foods that support a rich set of good bacteria, that you have a balance of vitamins and minerals, that you have a balance of amino acids (proteins). Perhaps you can see a vegetarian nutritionist or take a course in nutrition?

I look to balance the yin and yang in life -- hot and cold, cleanse and nourish, excercize and rest. As one goes more toward a raw diet, you need to find ways to add elements of heat to your life.

A slow digestive system is a warning sign. If you eat lots of raw, you should be getting huge amounts of fiber, so things should move through quickly. You may be missing some trace elements in your diet that are crippling your metabolism. Lack of excercize also slows digestion.

Cold hands are a classic sign of poor circulation. When you excercize, do they warm up? If so, you need warming (yang) foods (mustard greens, eggplant, radishes, etc.) and warming herbs (cayenne, ginger, etc.) to stimulate your resting circulation. Also consider rebounding to stimulate lymph flows. Ginger baths also stimulate resting circulation.

If your hands don't warm up with excercize, consider whether you have low hemoglobin (iron). Are your finger nails naturally reddish-pink or pale? The easiest way to check your iron level is to visit your local blood bank. Before they collect your donation, they check your iron levels. If they are too low, they won't take your blood. It used to be that normal is about 12 and 9 is minimum for donation. (I can't donate anymore, having been in Britian during the "Mad Cow" period. Not that I ate beef, just being there disqualifies me.)

Ask what your iron level is and where it falls on the scale. They are happy to tell you. If you are low, beets are a terrific source of iron. Raw beets are wonderful, but no one ever thinks of eating them that way. Eat iron rich foods with vitamin c foods -- beet and cabbage salad with orange juice and extra virgin olive oil dressing, spiced up with a hint of ginger and a dusting of cinnamon. Oil helps digest and absorb the fat soluble nutrients, so make sure you get good fats at every meal.

Final point, it is difficult for vegetarians to get enough vitamin B-12. Some say sea vegetables provide it. Others say that the good bacteria in your gut provides it. Most say that vegetarians need to take a sublingual B-12 supplement. Without B-12, your body can't turn iron into hemoglobin. It is all tied together.

Take care

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (2)