CureZone   Log On   Join
3rd flush, few stones, disappointed

Good day Views: 1,460
Published: 16 years ago

3rd flush, few stones, disappointed

I know, I should be happy. Last week was my 3rd flush. With the first one I was surprised to see so many stones, few big ones. With the 2nd flush I got about 50% less stones and now with the last one there were just like dosen smaller stones. Yeah! But..
I expected so much more from this. I thought this would cure my rosacea, I won't have cold hands and feet anymore, clearer skin (face(nose pimples mostly)), no more mucus, no more tiredness, no more itchy eyes and troubles seeing when sunny.. Did I expect too much? Please guide me to the forum which would solve my problems (probably not just one). I read a lot, but I just don't know to whom can I trust. So much info, so much different claims. I have a feeling that the only real cure for all my problems would be raw food, but then again would it cure my circulation (cold hands etc..?). I already eat a lot of raw and I don't personally know anyone who'd live healthier than I. Some even think that I exaggerate in those things. I am 21, 2 year vegetarian, almost vegan, eat lots of fruits, don't smoke, don't drink (much). I hate doctors, they know shit. When I mentioned my cold hand to one back then when I was still in elementary (apx. 8 years ago), she just smiled and said something like: "Yeah but you have a hot heart" (i don't know if that's a good translation -it's suppose to mean that those who have cold hands are good lovers). When I asked another one about 3 years ago why I am constantly tired, she just said I shoud go outside in the woods or something. Well, that did help just a little, but she didn't even mention food. It bothers me that I have to figure out everything by myself. This Liver Flushes looked promising to me but now I just don't know what to do.. If I go raw, my family and friends, everyone, would dis me and I just don't have the energy and courage to say f**k you, it's my life, mind your own business and all that to everyone. It's been a battle even going vegetarian. I am just so sensitive...
Enough. Anyone?

Edit: oh yeah.. I didn't clean my bowels with enema, I just used epsom salt. And I have very slow digestion. The "action" usually begins late in the afternoon -4,5 pm after light meal (when flushing). Otherwise, when I eat it's ok, cause I eat at least every second meal fruits. ©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I know, I should be happy. Last week was my 3rd flush. With the first one I was surprised to see so many stones, few big ones. With the 2nd flush I got about 50% less stones and now with the last one there were just like dosen smaller stones. Yeah! But..
I expected so much more from this. I thought this would cure my rosacea, I won't have cold hands and feet anymore, clearer skin (face(nose pimples mostly)), no more mucus, no more tiredness, no more itchy eyes and troubles seeing when sunny.. Did I expect too much? Please guide me to the forum which would solve my problems (probably not just one). I read a lot, but I just don't know to whom can I trust. So much info, so much different claims. I have a feeling that the only real cure for all my problems would be raw food, but then again would it cure my circulation (cold hands etc..?). I already eat a lot of raw and I don't personally know anyone who'd live healthier than I. Some even think that I exaggerate in those things. I am 21, 2 year vegetarian, almost vegan, eat lots of fruits, don't smoke, don't drink (much). I hate doctors, they know shit. When I mentioned my cold hand to one back then when I was still in elementary (apx. 8 years ago), she just smiled and said something like: "Yeah but you have a hot heart" (i don't know if that's a good translation -it's suppose to mean that those who have cold hands are good lovers). When I asked another one about 3 years ago why I am constantly tired, she just said I shoud go outside in the woods or something. Well, that did help just a little, but she didn't even mention food. It bothers me that I have to figure out everything by myself. This Liver Flushes looked promising to me but now I just don't know what to do.. If I go raw, my family and friends, everyone, would dis me and I just don't have the energy and courage to say f**k you, it's my life, mind your own business and all that to everyone. It's been a battle even going vegetarian. I am just so sensitive...
Enough. Anyone?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)