CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My journey to curing EC

MontrealHomegrown Views: 5,171
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,601,439

Re: My journey to curing EC

thanks js that was an interesting read and was extremely helpful to me! your diet is actually quite a bit different than mine but it sounds like the common link is lots of alkaline, living foods. Many people don't know that acidic foods are NOT pre-digested like fruits and vegetables which contain living enzymes and natural sugars which can easily be broken down and digested by the body.

You are also right about natural sugars found in fruit being extremely vital to good health. Apparently your body can get all necessary sugars from fruit alone!

One thing I will add more of in my diet is salmon, its a great source of nutrition and high in healthy oils as you mentioned. I tend to only eat meat 3-4 times a week (usually chicken or beef), I noticed it helps my digestion stay smooth and slows the peeling cycle if I eat less meat and high protein foods.

i'm making a website for everyone about how diet can directly slow peeling cycle until EC is virtually gone. do you mind if I quote your story in the success section?

also do you have a before and after pic? =D I know its a long shot but hey, though i'd try.

cheers

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)