CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Confusing "DO NOT EAT" recomendations

Mike1462 Views: 1,022
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,598,668

Re: Confusing "DO NOT EAT" recomendations

Hi 417AM
I am an amateur bodybuilder and therefore keep up to date with the latest nutritional research.So this advise is gleaned from the scientists that actually do the research.
1. Soda - There are only 2 liquids that the human animal is meant to drink,milk and water.Soda drinks are usually acidic and contain artificial sweeteners that have been reported to be not only a gastric irritant but also neurotoxic even carcinogenic.
2.Potatoes - The problem with any heated carbohydrate(potatoes,bread,pasta,rice and Popcorn)is that it can raise blood-sugar levels faster than pure glucose,the body prefers a trickle feed nutrient supply,but Candida and Cancer love that Sugar rush.But this rapid absorption can be slowed by fat and fibre,so it's skins on with butter and/or cheese,if your watching the calories have a smaller potatoe.
3.Soup - Homemade soup is a very option as long as you follow a good traditional recipe,modern commercial brands are often packed full of Sugar and salt.It's an old chefs trick to fool the brain into thinking it's a higher quality product.
All your symptoms are the ones that are claimed for Candida. I myself have suffered from Brain Fog for a few years now and 2 days ago went on a low carb diet,the fog has reduced by about 50%.Of course 2 days is too soon to make a definitive judgement,but it's the first light in this long dark tunnel that I've ever seen.
Hope this helps and Good Luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Microsoft SQL Server Native Client 11.0 error '80040e31'

Query timeout expired

/forums/f_forum_hits.asp, line 8