CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: any reason for regression therapy ?

Views: 4,502
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,599,331

Re: any reason for regression therapy ?

Sure, i can appreciate and understand your response from that point of view and how harrowing it could it be. All the more reason to really check out and feel comfortable with the hypnotist and have a relevant supportive network to help locate and put back the pieces after such a shattering revelation. it can't be easy.....

My knowledge on hypnosis is very limited...but what i'm wondering is; is it possible for hypnotists to be selective in their suggestions so that positives are uncovered without having to "relive" the trauma side of alien abduction...?

Not all of my experiences with aliens were 100% traumatic..i do recall asking questions at the time and sometimes receiving answers but have since forgotten!

Also at some intuitive level i feel as though I agreed to sign up to this programme at a soul level before birth. Also some knowledge was imparted during my earth life abduction experiences.. Maybe this information will rise as bubbles to the surface in due time and not to worry about it...I guess i didn't want to put myself through all that trauma and then drop the baton in forgetfullness of any beneficial information.

I do have a profound love of nature and am on the heart path of spirituality...i guess if this is a byproduct of alien abductions maybe this is "the information" and all that is required of me and the reason i signed up in the first place? Just another light on the switch board switched and blinking on the programme to be "motivated" to Just to be kind to mother/nature and man/kind perhaps! Which is simple and straight forward, phew!

thank you for your response without it These floating bubbles of thought would not have come about! Maybe i don't need a hypnotist afterall?! Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)