CureZone   Log On   Join
Nursing Moms & Bowel Cleansing questions!

Miss Helfinger Views: 1,719
Published: 9 years ago

Nursing Moms & Bowel Cleansing questions!

We sent a very good friend of ours a Uny Bowel Cleanse for her birthday months ago. Her baby was 6 months old at the time and just turned 1 year old yesterday! (Yay!) She was so excited to take the Bowel Cleanse and diligently did so and it caused her daughter to poop constantly all day long, like too quickly. All she did was fill her diaper and cried from seemingly upset tummy (otherwise she's the happiest baby on the planet). I'm wondering if there's a more nursing-friendly IF1? She really wants to get back on the cleanse and we'd love to get her back on it. She's still nursing and doesn't want to not cleanse, is still a bit constipated and really looking forward to losing some of the baby weight.

Thank you Unyquity and I'm so excited to hear the response to this - I suspect a lot of nursing mommies would love to get a nursing-friendly Bowel Cleanse going! Yay for more poop! lol

:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)