CureZone   Log On   Join
Diet is THE CURE TO EXFOLIATIVE CHEILITIS Read my Rant!

MontrealHomegrown Views: 3,778
Published: 9 years ago

Diet is THE CURE TO EXFOLIATIVE CHEILITIS Read my Rant!

Looking around this forum is funny.. things haven't really changed at all. A bunch of new names but it's really all just the same repetitive circle of over-complicated theories and sloppy guesswork.

I've been thinking of putting up a website about how simple lifestyle changes can practically ELIMINATE the peeling process altogether and not only make your lips look better but also have you FEELING better as well. Yes, its TRUE THAT DIET DIRECTLY has an impact on your mental health just as much as it does physically!

Some of you people are living in the stone age when it comes to what you know about human anatomy, health and how to repress any kind of disease. Stop over-complicating things and try to understand the basics of HOW THE BODY IS ABLE TO HEAL ITSELF UNDER THE RIGHT CONDITIONS. Diet is NUMBER 1.. #1... #ONE!!! <-- Genuine frustration

Even though EC is no longer a negative factor in my life I can't just move on until I build a website that will help people. I know how bad this sh1t sucks and can take years off your life =(

I will be back when the website is up. It will provide solid proof that DIET IS THE CURE to exfoliative cheilitis.

end of rant

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)