CureZone   Log On   Join
difference between cleansing and flushing

jessers11581 Views: 2,563
Published: 16 years ago

difference between cleansing and flushing

Hi! I'm just wondering if there is a way to cleanse and detoxify the liver without doing an actual flush. My local health food store sells a kit that is supposed to work along with a proper diet to throughly cleanse the liver. I'm a little wary of the flushing, and also, I don't really have any opportunity during the week to do one (there isn't a day that I can take off from work or school). So doing a detox program like this would be preferable to me. Can I get the same effects by doing this? Also, I've seen a lot of information that suggests one should do a parsite and kidney cleanse before doing the liver. Is this absolutely necessary? Also, what is the best diet to keep the liver from becoming congested? I try to eat organic as much as possible, and I'm going to purchase a juicer today. I have been binging on Sugar and carbohydrates lately, which I know must be terrible but I have absolutely been unable to control myself (probably a sign that the liver needs help, right?). I can't wait to get my health and diet back in control! I just hope that this is the right path to take. Any support in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much for everything!! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)