CureZone   Log On   Join
How many big stones?

2ndchance Views: 1,178
Published: 16 years ago

How many big stones?

It's me again. I did my second Liver Flush last night (only a week since my last) and today I've passed about 20 grape sized stones. In my first flush I passed quite a few this size as well (actually a few more) and I was just wondering how many stones this size can be in there.

I did a flush again so soon because I was having attacks everyday after the first flush and they were getting worse and worse. And oh my goodness, that OO (Olive-Oil) is really hard to get down.

After I passed the large ones today, there were hundreds of sand like particals that came out. Could the big stones have been blocking my gallbladder and when they moved the "sand particals" were free to move? Or are the large ones still coming from my liver. (they're green)

I can also still feel more in there. I have a dull ache in the center of my back, but no pain around my lower rib cage area so I don't think I have a stone stuck. Could the back pain just be from my gallbladder working so hard last night or am I going to feel lower rib cage pain once this mornings Epsom Salts "wear off".

Could really use some answers. At least literally "choKing" down that oil last night wasn't a waste of time since I still got stones only a week between flushes.

Any answers welcome. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)