CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is it possible to end up in worse condition after humaworm?

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

More
momobaba Views: 2,110
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,597,790

Re: is it possible to end up in worse condition after humaworm?

Keppers,

>>>>Is it possible to end up worse than before?

There have been those in the past who have claimed to be worse off. Sometimes I wonder if they followed the Humaworm protocol/directions correctly. We are unique, so we react to the parasite killer differently. When die-off is rough there are some things we can do to lessen the effects (Humana Tea...etc)

>>>>Can you clean yourself out, and then end up with worse problems since you don't have any good organisms left to fight back?

RG has said in the past, that our 'good flora' will resume quickly if we are eating a well balanced diet. And if you so choose, good probiotics are fine to use after the 30 day run of Humaworm. Also, if I may paraphase, another remark of RG comes to mind; 'after using Humaworm, any leftover parasites that remain alive, are too weak and sick, to cause problems'.

>>>>What steps can be taken to ensure a bad relapse is not experienced?

Plan to do Humaworm at least 2 to 3 times initially (make certain that the dose you purchase, is appropriate for your weight), good hygiene, proper food prep (washing, cookin) clean drinking water, worming pets regularly, and plan to do parasite cleansing twice a year as your maintenance.

please, don't freak out, live your life, take charge, this is your responsibility. I plan to do this the rest of my life, Lord willin' momo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)