CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is it possible to end up in worse condition after Humaworm?

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

More
fledgling Views: 2,145
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,597,790

Re: is it possible to end up in worse condition after Humaworm?

A saying that makes me smile refers to the person who keeps on doing the same things, and expects different results.

That's me, I think. Somehow I keep drifting back to 'normal'...what I always used to do...a little of it, anyway.

Of course, it doesn't help when certain other people keep on doing the same old things, either.

I think critters CAN return if people return to the conditions that allowed them in the first place...or pick up a new batch.

BUT, we must remember that the body works all the time against things that would harm us...the return of anything is NOT guaranteed. In fact, it is UNlikely.

On top of that, we all have an inner guide which helps us remember to do better.

I took Humaworm for only 15 days per round, twice in a row, due to unusual circumstances. My candida came back; I think there are a lot of liver flukes to deal with; I think there are some short, fat tapeworms blocking the passage of gallstones; and I know that gallstones are highly poisonous. In fact, I figure I have powerful kidneys, liver, and so on...bless 'em!

I don't feel we have to 'know' as much as we think we do.

It would be nice to be certain of success, but we haven't trained ourselves to 'know' in advance.

However, every time I've been afraid, I have come out of the fear knowing that 'the end' is nothing to fear...is actually beautiful...no matter what.

Read Elizabeth Kubler-Ross.

That's my take on it, anyway

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.680 sec, (1)