CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Constant headaches, sinus infections, HELP!

Kristo Views: 17,580
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,597,295

Re: Constant headaches, sinus infections, HELP!

Thanks manosteele, my diet is pretty simple, I'll eat 4-5 small meals a day. For breakfast I'll have a bowl of cheerios/special k with lowfat milk, oatmeal or I'll have 2 eggs cooked different ways and a cup of coffee, then a piece of fruit (banana, apple, orange, pear). For lunch at work I usually get a turkey wrap (whole wheat wrap) with lettuce, tomato and onion, 1 slice of cheese, no mayo. For dinner I'll have a piece of chicken or fish, a salad or sometimes just a bowl of brown rice. Last meal or snack I'll have a cup of yogurt. I avoid all breads and sugars, and usually drink a couple bottles of water a day. I'll have a few beers on the weekend, thats it. Sometimes I'll eat a little different when there is a party or family affair but that is the basic diet. In the past during the winter though I would stray away from good food and consume a lot of breads, bagels, candy, Sugar and junk food, pizza etc.

I work in front of a computer all day (full time job in a corporate office) and have even had the air ducts cleaned and tested for allergens, dust etc. and everything checked out. Same thing with my apartment, I live in Bergen County, NJ. I have lived in three different locations over the last 10 years, two within the same town and 1 about 100 miles away but the problem never changes.

I have been tested for allergies and the only thing that comes up is I'm allergic to mold. I've had tests done at an allergist/immunologist and they said the levels of inflammation markers are normal.

In my spare time (weekends and days off) I'm an avid surfer and fisherman. I ride my bike a lot or take walks/jogs. I'm a pretty active person when I feel up to it. That is what is so maddening about this cause it often prevents me from doing the things I love.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.500 sec, (1)