CureZone   Log On   Join
A question on candida SPP and Ureaplasma Urealyticum

moofqueen Views: 470
Published: 9 years ago

A question on candida SPP and Ureaplasma Urealyticum

Hello, thank you for being here. Just like many of us. I have problems with yeast and try and eat as alkaline etc a diet as possible. Just quickly... has anyone had to tackle candida SPP before and what have you done. Also, has anyone ever dealt with Ureaplasma Urealyticum?

I would also like to know please if the other can also make you 'itch' down there. Many thanks for any help and I know I need good bacteria too. Does anyone know if the FOS in a good probiotic will make the yeast grow at all?

Previously, I have had metal poisoning and apparently still have some. One more question please does anyone know if the drugs for these yeasts and an Antibiotic will actually get RID of the itching. I know I have to eat a good diet and use probiotics etc but just to get rid of the insane itching in the meantime and yes, I have tried pessaries up there made of acidophilus, over the counter, bulbs of garlic etc... thanks so much for any advice.

Alexa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)